The softest warmest socks on the planet!
- 100% Pure Merino Tasmanian Wool
- Made in Tasmania
- Certified Tasmanian grown Merino.
- Certified non-mulesed.
- 20.5 micron superwash easy-care Pure Wool.
- Weighing around 200gms pr. makes them substantial socks.
- Machine washable to 30 degrees c.
- Non-restrictive/ loose tops for comfort and healthy wear.
- Wide range of colours
- Will maintain their shape wash after wash.
- Itch-free and great-looking.
- Warm in the cold, cool in the heat, maintain warmth when damp.
Great for kicking back at home or in the garden. They feel like a warm hug from Mama Bear. Excellent for watching winter sports in. The best socks for the worst of weather days.
Made on antique sock machines in service since 1928, still going strong.
Your feet won’t get too hot or too cold no matter what the day brings. Actually you probably won’t think of your feet at all.
You can wear these pure wool socks for days (if you need to) and still be polite to the nose, more importantly to other people's noses.
Will our pure wool Mongrel Socks live forever? Nuh, nope, no way. Nothing surer is that they will wear out but are darnable, we know that's disappointing, but it's true. We leave out the often nasty petro-chemical synthetics commonly used to enhance sock wear time, because of this they won't last forever and nor will they ever be found fouling up our natural environment for a millennium.
Once ordered you can pick your socks up at the studio next time you come in for class or we can post them to you (postage extra)
Email us to find out which colours are in stock